HIGH DENSITY HEAT INSULATION G4 FOAM
A) Product Name
G 4 FOAM
B) Raw Material :
Combination of XPE ( Cross linked poly-ethylene ) Foam Laminated with Aluminum Foil on top and bottom layer
Why Install A Better Quality Home Insulation ?
There are many reasons for installing home insulation and it can be one of the best investments a home owner can make. Some of the main benefits of our home insulation can be seen below:
1) Lower Energy Costs - Reduce electricity usage , like air-con.
2) Improved Home Comfort - Insulation is particularly effective at improving your homes room temperatures.
3) Reduces Carbon Emissions- Recent research shows that thermal insulation could help reduce carbon emissions and save up to 350 million tonnes in waste by 2010. This is because insulation reduces the amount of wasted energy in your home.
Thermal insulation simply reduces the transfer of heat through building structures or envelopes. Thermal insulation not only reduces energy use and therefore CO2 emissions , but, in addition, the right insulation products also provide thermal comfort, acoustic insulation and fire protection.
4) Prevents Condensation Build-up - Condensation can be a huge problem within some homes and home insulation can be used to resolve the problem. This is because it helps control airflow and stops the build-up of moisture in the air.
Why XPE Insulation foam for industrial use turn to home roof insulation ?
An innovative idea , effectiveness and characteristic of eco-friendly material composition . A new revolution for BETTER cost , energy saving ( lower air-con consumption ) and " greener " house target .
Upgrading your insulation can be a great way to reduce energy costs and make your home a more comfortable living environment.
You probably don't think about insulation very much. It's that stuff between your walls and under your roof: out of sight, out of mind. However, if you understand how insulation works and the differences between insulating materials, you can make your house greener while saving a lot of green on your energy bills.
1) It can be installed on roof, wall or floor etc. It can resist over 80% heat outside the building and protect the building from shock and sudden change of the temperature.
The outer layer (aluminum foil) also has the advantages like reflecting light and heat and preventing the damages caused by ultraviolet radiation.
GS's Brand New Environmental-friendly Product In Malaysia , which is elastic , soft , light and easy to install .
* Usage of GS Foam in industries :-
*Ducting / pipe Insulation ( either hot / cold piping )
1) Heat insulation and light inflecting in construction and protection for both cold water and hot water pipe .
2) Separation of refrigerator; warm keeping for center air-conditioner,
refrigerator and other home appliances
3) Heat insulation, sound absorption and noise reduction for car, train,
refrigerator car and laboratory; moisture proof cushion for travelling
4) Packing for special products and cold storage .
According to INSULATION report , Our Sun for example , can heat a roof to temperature as hot as 65°C .
Even light coloured wall can be heated to as hot as 55 °C.
In an uninsulated house , as much as 40% of this heat can penetrate through the ceiling alone .
5 ) Excellent weather resistant , environmental ( eco ) friendly and energy saving character .
It is a high quality material for warm-keeping and energy-saving, which is the strong opponent of anti-sweat of cold and heat insulation. It insulates any heat media with a stable and low thermal conductivity.
It’s light in weight. It could absorb sound, reduce noise, and provides cushioning function.
6 ) Fireproof and smoke resistant
It’s water and leak proof, anti-flaming ( flame proof means Anti flame-SPREAD and the smoke density is very low , no hazardous materials produce ) , easy to be processed and installed. It’s durable in use and endurable to heat , cold and chemical reaction etc.
7 ) Corrosion resistant , Excellent chemical resistant and anti aging .
Our GS Foam's advantages :-
A) Closed cell cross linked structure : - ( Double Heat Protection )
(1) Reflect and (2) Prevent condensation build up & ( reduces ) Heat Penetration through the product.
* Reference Result Tested by US Firm based on 5mm Nominal Thickness .
(3) Total Insulation :-
R Value : Above 15 based on 1 layer of 5mm Thickness unaffected by humidity ,
R Value : Above 21 based on 2 layers of 5mm Thickness unaffected by humidity .
( What is R value ? )
A measure of the capacity of a material, such as insulation, to impede heat flow, with increasing values indicating a greater capacity.
(4) BS 476-6：Fire tests on building materials and structures - Part 6: Method of test for fire
propagation for products
Test where it has a fire propagation index (I) of not more than 12 and sub-index (i1) of not more than 6.
Our GS Foam Characteristic :-
1) Our GS Foam is a cross linked, extruded, expanded cellular polyethylene foam .
2) GS Foam has innumerable tiny closed cells, which have very fine and uniform structure Our GS Foam offer overall thickness of ~ 10 mm extruded thickness .
3) GS Foam is a very versatile and a unique product by its valuable
Salient XPE ( middle layer ) Features :-
1) Cushioning and shock absorption property
2) Thermal insulation
5) Easy to fabricate
6) Water / moisture resistance
7) Non CFC
8) Non toxic, hygienic and fungal resistant
9) Light weight
Standard Dimension ( Packaging ) :
Product Dimension :-
~ 10 mm ( Thickness ) x 1.20 meters ( Width ) x 20 meters ( Length ) / roll
= 24 m ² x 10.76 ( m ² convert to ft ² )
= approximately ~ 258.24 ft ² / roll
* For Bulk Quantity , please email us